Sunday 23 October 2011

Review: Avon SuperExtend Mascara


I have mixed opinions on this mascara. One thing that stands out to me is that it barely clumps! Out of all of my mascaras (trust me, I have a lot) I’d definitely say this one is the least clumpy. It has one of those plastic brushes like Lash Blast which I personally like, I think it separates my lashes really well. The brush is also quite small, so it's perfect for your lower lashes. It lengthened my lashes a little bit. Nothing too special though; I think 'SuperExtend' is a bit misleading. 

Also, it gives a very natural look. I use this for school if I’m in a rush as it’s not over the top and I don’t have to spend ages brushing out clumps  However, if I want thick, dramatic lashes, I definitely don’t reach for this one. It doesn’t thicken your lashes, so if you’re looking for a mascara that will thicken your lashes and give them amazing volume, don’t bother with this one.

Honestly, all it actually does to my lashes my lashes is separate them, add a bit of length and make them black. Overall, I think this is an okay, pretty average mascara. I've actually been wearing it a lot lately for days where I'm not really doing anything special. I'd probably buy it again if it was on sale.

3/5 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment