Monday 24 October 2011

Review: ELF Studio Blush Brush


I adore this brush! It's so soft and feels really nice on your skin. Also, you can use it for so many different things! I mainly use it for applying blush, bronzer, highlighter. Since it's slightly tapered, it works really well for contouring, too. I've heard quite a few people say that they use this for liquid foundation but I don't know how that would work, I've never tried it. Another good thing about it is that it fits perfect onto the apples of my cheeks! 

If you've read my other reviews on the ELF Studio brushes you'll probably be so bored of hearing this but honestly, it looks and feels so professional. I've not had any fall out and I've washed it over ten times. It's such high quality and for only £3.50, it's pretty good! 

I really recommend this. I used to struggle with applying blush as most brushes were far too big and made me look like a clown but with this I get the most perfect application.

5/5 

3 comments:

  1. i agree this is one of my favourite brushes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one. I use it for blush and bronzer.

    http://malihasbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it works great for blush, bronzer and highlighting as you can use the side of it or the tapered point! Such a good brush. x

    ReplyDelete